It is estimated that an alarming 62% of students are marinating in toxic anxiety. I came across this article by Kristen Lee Costa which is headlined “Your Mental Health is More Important Than Your Grades” I wholeheartedly agree with it!
She points out 5 key lessons to keep in mind if you or someone you love is in the throes of college-related stress:
- Know that education is a privilege.
- Don’t scratch that ridiculous perfectionism itch.
- Resist the bait of imposter syndrome.
- Become a time management ninja.
- Remember you’re not alone.
The article has details on each of the points and then some more.